Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Stat boosters for bedwars tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

blooshay

Username:
blooshay

Suggestion:
Stat boosters for bedwars tourney

Detailed description:
As many people are aware there is a new bedwars tournament which you compete to earn real money, I played myself and during that time I reported 3-4 stat boosters. Users can easily do this by inviting their alts and afking while the user takes all 7 finals and 7 beds in the solo game or even get their friends to help by stalling the game and killing them at the end.

As recently there has/is been two bedwars tournaments and the points count to final kills and bed breaks (+5 per final) (+10 for bed break) on solo the highest possible points you can get is 105, Doubles- 70, Triples- 25, quad- 25.
{assuming you break all beds and kill all finals}

In the recent tournament (April 16-17) the limit is 30 games which is better but could still easily be stat boosted, staff are aware but my suggestion is to make it that it cant be possible to stat boost.

for example;

-Disable /party for users who are in the tournament - and if they want to party again they can /rematch and it would say "You are currently in a bedwars tournament, to party again please do this command.
**Since stat boosting is possible by inviting their alts/friends**

{}{}While they are "opt out" their points wont count till they opt back in
{}{}While they link their account to the website they should be aware about /party.
{}{}They should know how many games they have left (maybe)
{}{}Make it so when users join the server the next day let know to why they cant /party or when they do the command it displays "To party please opt out of the tourney, points are saved but while you play no games will count"
edit: people who have 105 points isn't legit, they had friends/alts to help.​

Please note

Opt out and the rest can by changed if this gets implemented this is just a way for me to put it, and if you would like to add more to this suggestion by another way to stop stat boosters please message me :)

Reason(s):
People who play for fun/ want to win play legit while stats boosters gets straight to the top easily, even though it is easily handled by not rewarding the user and blatantly obvious but it also causes hassle for staff because they would have to ban them and/or having to remove them from the leaderboard.

By implementing a way to stop stat boosters for this it would improve a lot more and more people would actually enjoy it considering stat boosting is obviously the easiest way to get points. That would be no more.

There will always be stat boosters but this is a tourney and should be played fairly.

Last edited:

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
+1
Even though the event is going to end soon, applying this to every future events would be awesome, since stats boosting is so easy to do, especially in a cracked server when you can make multiple alts.
And maybe applying this to this event would be great if they manage to do that before the event ends.

OP
OP
blooshay

blooshay

Totally not stat boosting look at this

Attachments

• w .png
    w .png
    87.9 KB · Views: 4

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello blooshay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.