Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars /start

Abod_

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Abod_​

Suggestion:
/start​

Detailed description:
if some one have titan or champion can do /start is gonna start game is work if there is are 4+ players​

Reason(s):
to start the game fast​

Example(s):
Player Count Requirement: The game might be set up to only start with a minimum number of players to ensure a balanced and enjoyable experience. The /start command allows players like champion or titan to indicate that they’re ready to begin once the required count is met.

Manual Control: It gives players or the server admin control over when to start the game, preventing it from starting too early or when players are still joining.

Game Preparation: It ensures that the server has enough players to fill the teams, leading to a more competitive match.​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
This is just useless, no one has right to get access to your games (even if it's partial) because they have ranks. Also, there's some time before starting if queue isn't full for others to join, as it will save server resources + make teams full. And regarding "minimum player count", if u wanna play duos on a quads map, consider buying titan rank and getting friends to play with them in pgs.

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
They have access to skip the timer in private games but why in public? Crazy idea i cant understand....

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
Abod_​

Suggestion:
/start​

Detailed description:
if some one have titan or champion can do /start is gonna start game is work if there is are 4+ players​

Reason(s):
to start the game fast​

Example(s):
Player Count Requirement: The game might be set up to only start with a minimum number of players to ensure a balanced and enjoyable experience. The /start command allows players like champion or titan to indicate that they’re ready to begin once the required count is met.

Manual Control: It gives players or the server admin control over when to start the game, preventing it from starting too early or when players are still joining.

Game Preparation: It ensures that the server has enough players to fill the teams, leading to a more competitive match.​
why not just op all titan+

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
pgs exist this would just lead to boosting stats and command abuse among the other reasons mentioned above

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
WELL GUYS EVERYTHING YOU GONNA DO DOWN VOTE WHAT I NEED MAKE SUGGESTION ? SHIT SUGGESTION?
i think we have given enough reason for anyone who had played bw before to downvote this. i would really suggest thinking of things that are possible, do not affect other players and do not include major p2w aspects especially for bw

RaquelRivers

i think we have given enough reason for anyone who had played bw before to downvote this. i would really suggest thinking of things that are possible, do not affect other players and do not include major p2w aspects especially for bw
You are right, I agree with you.