Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

I went into someone’s base and covered the gen with end stone so they take a long time to get out, but somehow one of your staff just walked out without suffocating or breaking blocks, I killed him once and the second time he did it again and killed me. He then blamed for for not breaking his bed even though he was the one doing weird things.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

I went into someone’s base and covered the gen with end stone so they take a long time to get out, but somehow one of your staff just walked out without suffocating or breaking blocks, I killed him once and the second time he did it again and killed me. He then blamed for for not breaking his bed even though he was the one doing weird things.
Hi

JerryMine

The Pika
I did this trap before so let me tell you, if you just put blocks where the players spawn (the place where players fit in the endstone block), they can exit the block freely. To prevent this from happening, you can put other blocks ontop, and around the respawn place. Even wools will work (because their head will be stuck in the endstone)

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
as

as we see you are bumping on old posts
im just reminding staff to close those posts... nd do you have any problem with me bumping on old posts or even posting in old posts ?
hope you keep your words to your self and thank you.

JerryMine

The Pika
im just reminding staff to close those posts... nd do you have any problem with me bumping on old posts or even posting in old posts ?
hope you keep your words to your self and thank you.
dude you don't become trial like this

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
dude you don't become trial like this
become trial ?? dude im ex admin and i dont wanna be staff im just helping staff team to prove the forums and this my new account... dude i advice you go find something to do and leave people alone. if i wanna to be staff ill back as mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.