Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Hello

So I play on normal factions and I've noticed a thing about staff here, its seems like if you do not have a rank they will not help at all or just plain old ignore you. I thought staff were supposed to be unbiased in helping everyone not just people with ranks? I've been asking kaylee/smash multiple times now a certain question all i get is a generic answer that doesn't help answer my specific question, and then they just go back to talking to thir ranked friends. I honestly was going to apply to be staff but I don't think so anymore (Probably won't get accepted after this) because if higher up mods/admins are being biased in who they help how does that reflect on the staffs appearance? Poorly most likely or maybe this is just a bad coincidence idk

sspvp

Banned
staff are humans and they have friends some times ranked, i have see staff who have member as friends. and they cant help you always because they may be afk or busy helping other

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
i get that too lol not saying i need help all the time but its like this they assist their friends first and only how long should i ask/beg for help? Whats the point of having staff if they never help? and just give generic answers so they say they helped you.

Machaku

Veteran
I always help if people ask me so I have no clue what you are on about. But remember this, most staff members get A LOT of messages when they are on, so not everyone has time to answer every question in detail. We try to help as much as we can, and quite frankly I do not care if a person has a rank or not, they are the same in my eyes.

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
Making a thread to diss staff based on 1 or 2 incidents which probably were not like you said they were is highly dissrespectfull. You don't how life of staff (expecially admins) is busy but yet you choose what you will believe in without knowing the backgrounds. Everytime I see someone needs help and I see that I could help with my knowledge and possibilities and ofcourse permissions, I will go ahead and help them. Next time try harder to get someone to help you because maybe they didn't even see the chat (staff chat can be really spammed) or they werr just afk. Goodbye for now.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Are you sure? Because everyone I've seen it multiple times and the other people I know have seen this occur quite often on how staff usually pick their favorite and don't really help others but I guess that's a bias opinion next time I'll support it with a video. Because as usual staff are always correct even though they ban for dumb reasons/mute whoever they want without any proper grounds

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
I would like to see you banning for dumb reasons and to see you busy with real life and spammed chat. Apply for staff. And then listen how you "ignore" people when you don't reply immidiately.

Machaku

Veteran
Alright, now you are literally just trashtalking us. We have a ruleset that we follow and we warn/mute/ban people within reason.
We help as much as we can and as blake said staff chat gets REALLY spammy, so we don't always see all messages. Now, I would suggest for you to stop acting like this, because it won't help you out disrespecting staff.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
As I said next time I will take a video proof BTW getting muted multiple times for saying a word that isn't considered a swear is overreacting I guess right. And I do respect staff if they do what they got picked for and frankly I haven't seen that here compared to other servers staff here are toxic, and abuse their power. Compared let's say Gc which have amazing staff that help and aren't toxic

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Great response bud you just prove my point in how an immature child is given power. Keep it up maybe you should learn from other servers on what staff should do/behave like or how about you get a job and see what real life customer service is like?

Kamerplant

Veteran
Hello,

We as staff try to help anyone and everyone as much as possible, our server is big + we get spammed quit alot. The best way to ask for help is teamspeak since we do not see every message in game. For now i will lock the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.