Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Speed 2 effect as you win a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
ZekromXD​

Suggestion:
Speed 2 effect as you win a game.​

Detailed description:
So, I’ve come up with a really small but amazing idea. It’s gaining speed 2 effect as you win a game.
The effect will only last till the win screen ends. (Starts when you’re done killing the last player)​

Reason(s):
Regarding the reason behind it, the concept is really simple & fun. As you win a game, your victory dance will show up as it usually does. If there’s a speed 2 effect on win, it’ll buff every single victory dance.
For example, users will dragon rider will fly much faster, users with gravity victory dance will break more map as they run with speed 2.
Same for unicorn rider, undead, sandstorm & the vast amount of win effects present on the server.

Simply giving speed 2 effect on win could really enhance every single win effect & isn’t too much of a work as well.​

Example(s):
N/A​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1

Great suggestion as always,
This would be a pretty cool winning effect.

bratphobic

Epic Pika
idk doesn’t seem that beneficial to the game mode. i dont see admin adding this either since most players are given the option to choose a victory dance. maybe lets start with fixing the anticheat before adding more win effects - bratphobic

OP
OP
ZekromXD

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
idk doesn’t seem that beneficial to the game mode. i dont see admin adding this either since most players are given the option to choose a victory dance. maybe lets start with fixing the anticheat before adding more win effects - bratphobic
First thing, It isn’t a win effect. It’s like everyone will get speed 2 on winning a game regardless of what win effect they’ve active. It’s a feature & it’ll buff all current win effect. Not a new win effect

bratphobic

Epic Pika
First thing, It isn’t a win effect. It’s like everyone will get speed 2 on winning a game regardless of what win effect they’ve active. It’s a feature & it’ll buff all current win effect. Not a new win effect
its a pointless perk regardless in my opinion

OP
OP
ZekromXD

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
its a pointless perk regardless in my opinion
If you’re actively playing skywars & have rare effects such as dragon rider or unicron, it does make a lot of sense having speed effect with them

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
+1, not bad in my opinion.

This is a predefined message to bypass the chat filter.

Pat4962

But in that case the shadow runner victory dance would become useless, as all it does right now is give you speed and ignite the ground you walk on with fire

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello ZekromXD,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.