Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmicookie

I need help, because I bought spawners from /ah it says, "Iron Golem Spawner" but when I placed it, it was a zombie spawner and it spawned zombies too, I bought 2 for 600k, I need to get my money back. When I mined the Spawner, the name changed and showed "Zombie Spawner". Is there any chance of getting my money back? I'm not that rich, I can just earn money. Is there any chance of renaming spawners?

SpenceC

Pika Member
You might not be able to get your money back because of scams are allowed on most PvP servers, if they renamed it then the names would be in Italic, if you can't recocnized it then it's your fault, also notice that IG spawners are not even that cheap, research it carefully before you buy it.
Another notice is that some donators can do color renames to an item so they can make it seems like it is real but it isn't. Remember that before you buy stuff on the AH for suprisingly cheap price.

Deviate

A zombie spawner for 600k is not that bad either,
you can make new money by selling the rotten flesh ;)

Davidva

Veteran
I need help, because I bought spawners from /ah it says, "Iron Golem Spawner" but when I placed it, it was a zombie spawner and it spawned zombies too, I bought 2 for 600k, I need to get my money back. When I mined the Spawner, the name changed and showed "Zombie Spawner". Is there any chance of getting my money back? I'm not that rich, I can just earn money. Is there any chance of renaming spawners?
I thibk someone changed the name i a anvil. Scamming is allow on factions.

OP
OP
C

Cosmicookie

I just realized it when I look at other spawners. I'm new to /ah scamming so I really didn't knew before I bought it.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know but when you scam none will make with you deal or talk to you and he will not trust you
U derstand?

Davidva

Veteran
I sometumes scam. But not big amounts. But i hate it to.be scammed ;)

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
my big scam on faction <3 i sell an zombie spawner renamed "Creeper Spawner" for 1m x)

sorry dude u got scamed the one u got the spawner from changed the name of zombie spawner to IG spawner :/

Status
Not open for further replies.