Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Something has to be done about people who hide and or skybase

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
I used to think this was a one time thing, but given that the majority of bedwars players are utter bots it grew into a common habbit amongst a lot of players, its too annoying and repetitive that you just can't enjoy bedwars anymore. Someone loses a bed, their teammates die, and what do they do? They hide beneath their island while shifting and nobody can see them. I have been in too many situations where I dominated the game with bed destructions and kills but one last player is under a base and I cant find him unless im in a VC with a friend so that he can report their whereabouts in spectator mode. They will just stay there til the end of the damn game, doing nothing, and the worst part is

1. No matter how long they idle, the game wont auto kick them, but you can get auto kicked in hub
2. they dont need any kind of score whatsoever, the game can just pick them as a winner randomly

I suggest that something is done about this matter within the next bedwars reset, and given the gamebreaking bugs (genuenly gamebreaking, in some of them you dont have a shop or the game is sped up as well as the generators, I have played bedwars for a almost a whole year on Pika. nothing has been done about the issues thus far) I have reasons too god to believe a bedwars reset should be applied ASAP, and I hope whoever has been going through these issues can second this post in hope that it receives more attention towards Staff.

OP
OP
Mehmet410

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
Thank you for your help, lupeeyz. I will be sure to add my suggestion there, but this is genuenly awful ,people do it each and every day. You wanna play the game properly, but every second or third game im in i have to go through tons of effort to find somebody hiding or skybasing, only to fail to arrive on time and witness them get the victory after doing genuenly nothing.

Luppeeyz

Banned
No big deal, I just also wanted to make bedwars better. :)

OP
OP
Mehmet410

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
the sad part is there are no pika devs so we have to expect the two admins (or how many there are anyway) to launch a reset, when they havent even noticed all the daily forum reports about the platform, let alone began to fix it. Someone should have them play a few rounds of Pika Bedwars so that they can witness how broken it is, the bugs are genuenly breaking the game and its upsetting. I can think of so many fixes to the issue this thread is about: Apply a compass to the shop, shorten the build limit, auto kick for idling, and have the victory team chosen based on their overall score instead of randomly, but its gonna take ages before either one of them is even considered, here I am complaining about the bugs I have noticed 10 months ago when I started to play Pika bedwars.