Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Some improvement in Guild

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Some improvement in Guild​

Detailed description:
So whenever the guild officer want to invite someone in their guild , the guy must be online in pika network in order to get invited

But if the member is offline, it will just say "Player is not online, you can't invite him to guild"

My suggestion is:

Guild officer can invite anyone even though the member who wants to join is offline.
Whenever the memeber will come online he will get a pop up message

--> "You have been invited to guild"
CLICK HERE TO JOIN

--> Or then can manually type :
/guild join (guild name)

When they come online*

Reason(s):
The most obvious reasons is:

Timezones, suppose the memeber who is interested to join guild is opposite timezone to the guild officers.

So officer can still invite him even though the memeber is offline.
Then officer can just tell him to type /guild join whenever he comes online.

This will solve a lot of problems in invitation of guild

-> And the guild invitation will expire in 12 hours, so he has to come online and join within 12 hours.

GUYS GUYS, any problem related this suggestion, ask me below, I will reply.

Example(s):
/guild invite Gunfire
💀

BroItsOp

IGN
cheapguest
same thing happened, i wanted to join a guild, but the guild officers weren't able to invite me because of time zone issues, this suggestion could fix a lot of problems!

ChillBruh_

Creative idea Ig most of the guilds have faced the same problem because, when someone applies for the guild through Discord and gets accepted it is not possible for both the officer/player to be online at the same time so it is a +1

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
I had this issue when joining my first guild and it's kinda annoying so +1

Xenos_08

if this feature will be added, then joining any pika guild will be much easier for beginners also and this help many peoples alot too. i will too suggest this feature to be added soon in pika ❤ soo +1