Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some Idea on for Survival after Reset

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
So basically we have a resources world, which let player collect the loot and stuff in that world and it will be reset 7 hour daily. Thinking about that, why is there no Resources Nether World?
Is not because Ancient Debris, or Blaze Spawner neither Bastion Remanents. Is because of Nether Quartz for those player who like to build fancy house or maybe a easy farming for the Warpped and Crimson Stem in Nether. so why not have one for survival reset, it would be cool in my opinion and some other player too.

devasX

Well said my friend. It's soo hard to find stuff in nether as well as end, as all the ranked players use /fly and loot every possible structure, even before we can reach it. This is a must and really should be looked after.

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Well said my friend. It's soo hard to find stuff in nether as well as end, as all the ranked players use /fly and loot every possible structure, even before we can reach it. This is a must and really should be looked after.
yes i would say its a good suggestion for new player for farming resources, as u can see i joined survival one month ago, the first time i entering the nether is like "oh man, what a mess" A lot of cobblestone, planks scattered around the nether, and even holes. I die once with full diamond because of the random pithole in nether.

Attachments

• mess up 2.png
    mess up 2.png
    932.9 KB · Views: 6

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
I think this is planned for the reset already.

Piko

Banned
I think I understood it, sounds good.
But
Are you thinking that they should have different worlds?
Like do you think there is a nether for building and a separate world for resources?
or only one nether for resources
I'm good with either one but if there will be just one nether there should definitely be a longer reset time.
Not only 7 hours maybe like 24-48+ hours?