Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Some features that may improve the quality of Bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDie

Suggestion:
Some features that may improve the quality of Bedwars.

Detailed description:
I suggest adding the following features to improve Bedwars (these ideas are liked by most of the Bedwars community on *other* servers & will surely make the game more fun)

+)Make the iron/gold generator shared between players & reduce the generation rate. ( When players stand in the generator, all of them get iron / gold )
-A lot of players get annoyed when their teammates stand in the generators & don't share resources which makes them sometimes toxic, & this feature will certainly solve the problem.

+)Enable Fireball/tnt jumping. ( Reduce damage dealt by the fireball/tnt to make that fancier)
-It adds a new fun thing to the game :)

+)Add party system, it will make things a lot easier for players who want to play together.

+) Add a leaderboard.

+) Add upgradable tools

Reason(s):
Reasons listed above ^^.

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
Hello BlackDie!
Actually i like your 3rd, 4th and 5th suggestion, because many bedwars,s servers has those options but your 1st and 2nd won't make server better (anyway owners know what to do with your suggestion) the 1st suggestion was suggested and i answered in https://pika-network.net/threads/make-tnt-and-fireball-jumping-possible-in-bedwars.58437/ and your 2nd suggestion was suggested too and i answered in https://pika-network.net/threads/make-bedwars-base-generators-split.58438/ .
Have a nice day.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Make the iron/gold generator shared between players & reduce the generation rate. ( When players stand in the generator, all of them get iron / gold )
Now, this is a good idea, first of all, each player in a team can equally share the resources. Unlike the current generators which there is only one results in 2 or more players trying to get the resources. However, there is already a solution for this such as making one player collect all the resources at once and share it evenly with his fellow teammates. But overall, it would not be a negative contribution to the server if generators were split.
Add party system, it will make things a lot easier for players who want to play together.
Now, I really have to agree on this one especially if you already made a decision to play with a certain friend. Now joining 2v2 has a disadvantage: It doesn't let you choose. Parties would easily solve this problem.
Add a leaderboard.
This is also a crucial and possibly a fun part of bedwars. Leaderboards motivate players to get to the top or at least be shown in the leaderboard. This creates a sense or feeling of motivation for the players.
Add upgradable tools
Agreed, I guess this already explains itself.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey BlackDie,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.