Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Solution tp-killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Minecraft Username
minecraft_leg

Suggestion:
Solution tp-killers

Detailed description:
Hi, we all know tp-killing is a real problem on survival, and any other server.

my solution to this problem is to give invulnerability for 10 seconds to the player that got tp'd.
10 seconds is more than enough time to react to any trap and gives time to type /spawn or /home to get to savety.

I don't think there is a buff/potion effect in minecraft that gives invulnerability, but perhaps give them obsorbtion 100 and fire resistance for that 10 seconds. that would negate any lava killing (the most used form of tp-killing, and fall traps.

anyways, i hope the suggestion is going to get reviewed by players and staff.

ofcourse ill also be making a ticket, possibly on bug reports because there is no suggestion ticket section.​

Reason(s):
cuz getting tp-killed sucks and it builds up trust issues for players.​

CloudAP

Veteran
+1

I think there's /god but idk if that's possible for short period of time. I love the idea of Absorption and Fire resistance tho. Maybe also include negation of fall damage. :D

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 this is a good suggestion but someone could just build a high tower and let u fall for more than 10s but
idk if thats possible or not tho lol

Paotzyyy

Veteran
+1 it's the same as in OpSB whenever someone drop-in lava on you you'll automatically be tped to spawn.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Minecraft_leg,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented.​
Have fun playing!​

Good night,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.