Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Small suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Scenario:
You have just come on to do stuff then you see someone you need to talk to and ask them thing in able to do what you want to do (lets say RockyGaming,you need him) but in reality he is actually afk just to power his farm. You wait an hour and you get no reply ,you think he has ignored you but no he is just afk yet you dont know . In the end you end up leaving not having done what you needed to do. This happens a lot including to me by the way.
so there is 2 things i want to suggest

1. That you can see if a player has ignored you. Sometimes i get mislead when someone doesnt reply to me i think theyve ignored me when they havent however on the other hand ive told someone something and it hasnt got to them as i didnt know they ignored me. So maybe when you message them it says the player has ignored you eg.
/msg RockyGaming hi
This player has ignored you therefore they wont see their messages.

2. afk mode
Now even staff dont have this but what this means is when you try and message a player itll come up with the fact after the message their afk this is so you know when you message them whether theyve read this or not. This is very helpful to tell if people have read your messages or if their there. Obviously this can be abused but we have to trust that players wont do this and this is a suggest for all server eg.

/afk mode
then a player messages me
/msg RockyGaming hi
The player is in afk mode

This is more about dealing with afk situations and getting to see if people listen to your or not more as i believe we have the right to know.
Thanks for Reading , hope you like

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I agree fully 100%! Since there are only 200 people that are allowed online at a time however due to the server size this method could increase the amount of afk'ing players. Especially if we choose to keep an economy system within the game and those players have farms that are just sitting there generating money. I would take your suggestion but also add an AFK timer. If i player hasn't move from x=? y=? in x number of minutes or hours it logs them out. I believe that the allowable afk time should definitely be voted on though. That way nobody gets mad about how they think the acceptable afk time is unfair. personally i'd put it at an hour.

zadjalixx

Pika Member
Great suggestion but there should be a limit to when you are able to use /afk , since it should be donator only cmd. To not get abused much. And a cool down of 10minutes would be a good addition to not just flood the chat with thisplayer is now afk ..
Many times.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Yeah i mean the thing with the afk thing is there is nothing even for staff all staff can do is type /afk in the hope that the players will see it
Also after a certain amount of hours i believe is does time you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.