Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines SkyPvP Additions

Regretfull

Veteran
IGN
Regretfull
Minecraft username:
Regretfull​

Suggestion:
SkyPvP Additions​

Detailed description:
For SkyMines I have multiple ideas which may interest the community that play the gamemode
- Talismans: They're found on every island (Stone, Coal, Iron, Gold etc) and are named Stone Talisman, Coal Talisman etc. They give small buffs and depending on how high they are the better buff it'll give. For example, Coal Talisman may increase the speed of a player by 5% and give 1% extra damage to other players while Obsidian Talisman may increase the speed of a player by 30% and give the player 10% extra damage. Note that the villagers for the talismans should be hidden, as it'll make people have fun trying to find the villagers.
- Autocompressors: These can be bought for from villagers and they automatically convert items into their compressed and super compressed form. The villagers can be found on their own respective island and you will need to trade in compressed materials to get the autocompressor. For example, you will have to trade in 16x Compressed Emeralds to get the Autocompressor for Emerald
- Server events that are hosted automatically (Sumo, One in the Chamber, Parkour). For Events, it'll be ideal if Top 3 wins a prize not just the #1. For example, the top 3 may receive a Godly Crate key or 2x Unique Crate Keys (something valuable)
- In the End Dimension, add a 'Blast I' book that breaks blocks in a radius. Since this is overpowered, I would suggest making it expensive and making it 2x2. Furthermore, in the End Dimension, add an 'End Anvil' where you can enchant your items with Mending (and other enchants that you might add in the future that's exclusive to the End or end-game dimensions after the End)
- Add a consumable in the Red Stone shop which gives Strength I for 5 seconds upon consumption.
- Have a beacon shop (/beaconshop) where you are able to buy items for beacons. There could also be a "Daily shop" where there are new items in that section every 12h-24h which will have a limited stock.
- Each Island will have a way to upgrade an Elytra (through adding protection levels each upgrade). There should be hidden villagers (same as Talismans) where every time it's upgraded it'll add one protection level. This should go until the last island, and should be around Protection 8-10 ish?
- Add Infinity to Bows in /enchanter (make it expensive, like 2 compressed blocks of emeralds)​

Reason(s):
Quality of Life changes​

Small

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Regretfull

Suggestion:
SkyPvP Additions

Detailed description:
For SkyMines I have multiple ideas which may interest the community that play the gamemode

- Talismans: They're found on every island (Stone, Coal, Iron, Gold etc) and are named Stone Talisman, Coal Talisman etc. They give small buffs and depending on how high they are the better buff it'll give. For example, Coal Talisman may increase the speed of a player by 5% and give 1% extra damage to other players while Obsidian Talisman may increase the speed of a player by 30% and give the player 10% extra damage. Note that the villagers for the talismans should be hidden, as it'll make people have fun trying to find the villagers.

- Autocompressors: These can be bought for from villagers and they automatically convert items into their compressed and super compressed form. The villagers can be found on their own respective island and you will need to trade in compressed materials to get the autocompressor. For example, you will have to trade in 16x Compressed Emeralds to get the Autocompressor for Emerald

- Server events that are hosted automatically (Sumo, One in the Chamber, Parkour). For Events, it'll be ideal if Top 3 wins a prize not just the #1. For example, the top 3 may receive a Godly Crate key or 2x Unique Crate Keys (something valuable)

- In the End Dimension, add a 'Blast I' book that breaks blocks in a radius. Since this is overpowered, I would suggest making it expensive and making it 2x2. Furthermore, in the End Dimension, add an 'End Anvil' where you can enchant your items with Mending (and other enchants that you might add in the future that's exclusive to the End or end-game dimensions after the End)

- Add a consumable in the Red Stone shop which gives Strength I for 5 seconds upon consumption.

- Have a beacon shop (/beaconshop) where you are able to buy items for beacons. There could also be a "Daily shop" where there are new items in that section every 12h-24h which will have a limited stock.

- Each Island will have a way to upgrade an Elytra (through adding protection levels each upgrade). There should be hidden villagers (same as Talismans) where every time it's upgraded it'll add one protection level. This should go until the last island, and should be around Protection 8-10 ish?

- Add Infinity to Bows in /enchanter (make it expensive, like 2 compressed blocks of emeralds)

Reason(s):
Quality of Life changes
Hello Regretfull,

I have reviewed your proposal and I have decided to downvote it for the following reason(s):

• SkyPvP Is already perfect it doesn't need any other additions, but they should fix one bug that might make players leave the gamemode, it's shifting near warzone and not getting hit

• Not At least 6 words in Reason(s) Section.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.
I also advise you to use the
Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork!

mysticator69

Pika Lover
I like and i agree with everything except BLAST enchantment , that would be too op and break the economy p much.
Also i think you meant skymines not skypvp.