Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skyblock's difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

waoula49

Hi , I was a member of the pika network a while ago but I stopped playing minecraft to focus on my studies and I'm back now :D The server is now way better than how it used to be.I tried skyblock , it's awesome but what bugs me is the difficulty , can't it be changed to normal ( if not hard) , skyblock is about mob farms and for now the only way to farm mobs is using a mob spawner which you either buy for atleast 100k or get with a rare crate key which isn't that easy
as far as I can see the "normal" difficulty is good , it'll make mob farms work , and makes some challenge for the skyblock players :D

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi , I was a member of the pika network a while ago but I stopped playing minecraft to focus on my studies and I'm back now :D The server is now way better than how it used to be.I tried skyblock , it's awesome but what bugs me is the difficulty , can't it be changed to normal ( if not hard) , skyblock is about mob farms and for now the only way to farm mobs is using a mob spawner which you either buy for atleast 100k or get with a rare crate key which isn't that easy
as far as I can see the "normal" difficulty is good , it'll make mob farms work , and makes some challenge for the skyblock players :D
Btw I didn't play skyblock before but any game must be difficult like opfactions you must buy last rank (in game) with 927mil not easy , if it isn't easy you will not have fun and
Welcome Back ;)

OP
OP
W

waoula49

Btw I didn't play skyblock before but any game must be difficult like opfactions you must buy last rank (in game) with 927mil not easy , if it isn't easy you will not have fun and
Welcome Back ;)
Thanks , tell me about it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.