Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skyblock Lockette

WisconsinJohnson

On my island I have a partner and we both have our own chests but when I placed a sign on my chest and then tried to open it, it says that I don't have permission to access this chest. I have tried to break both the chest and the sign, I have reloaded my Minecraft, and I have done it on a new chest. However this is not the same for my partner. My partner did the same thing I did but his works, I don't think I am doing anything wrong. What do I do to fix it?

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
I advice setting your shop with the item air do it this way.

<your_name>
SFREE
Air

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
On my island I have a partner and we both have our own chests but when I placed a sign on my chest and then tried to open it, it says that I don't have permission to access this chest. I have tried to break both the chest and the sign, I have reloaded my Minecraft, and I have done it on a new chest. However this is not the same for my partner. My partner did the same thing I did but his works, I don't think I am doing anything wrong. What do I do to fix it?
You should contact an admin and (s)he will help you.

I advice setting your shop with the item air do it this way.

<your_name>
SFREE
Air
There isn't chest shop (or whatever it was called) in classic skyblock. There is only the sign shop, but it's only for donators.