Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SKIN NOT SHOWING UP!

so im playin on pika and i noticed i cant see my skin but in other servers i can...im using lunar client and normal minecraft and tried everything but nothing helped, I used TLauncher in this server some time ago but i bought real mc bc scam but when using TLauncher in pika server i can see my skin but in normal mc i cant and only in pika in other servers i see my skin with real mc and TLauncher to. someone help i would love you with all ma heart! THX <3

anaaanaaas

Great Reporter
IGN
LazyAnas_XD
so im playin on pika and i noticed i cant see my skin but in other servers i can...im using lunar client and normal minecraft and tried everything but nothing helped, I used TLauncher in this server some time ago but i bought real mc bc scam but when using TLauncher in pika server i can see my skin but in normal mc i cant and only in pika in other servers i see my skin with real mc and TLauncher to. someone help i would love you with all ma heart! THX <3
/premium try this command after that rejoin the server and yeah it should show you the skin.