Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Sir their is a glitch where when I hit someone they didn't take damage I will very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

penghy123

Minecraft Username:
Blade_of_Dawn​

Suggestion:
Sir their is a glitch where when I hit someone they didn't take damage I will very much appreciated it, if you help fix it.​

Detailed description:
When you hit a player they didn't take any damage so it give advantage to other player.​

Reason(s):
Because if you fix it every bedwar player could PVP fairly and it might save someone win streak for example they lost their bed and when they pvp with another player they might not be able to deal any damage because of the glitch so if you fix it, it could help many bedwars players a lot.​

Subvalent

Veteran
Hello penghy123,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a suggestion. Record and make a bug report here
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.