Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Shortening Party Commands & Quick Uses |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Flame_Was_Taken​

Suggestion:
Shortening Party Commands & Quick Uses |​

Detailed description:
Okay, okay, I know that a similar suggestion has already been suggested before and has been scanned >>> https://pika-network.net/threads/shortening-the-party-commands.332625/

But.. This suggestion only implies for 2 commands. /party list > /pl and /party setting > /ps

My suggestion is to make this more advanced and even shorter and more simpler for players to use...

/party kick <username> - /p k <username>

/party invite/add <username> - /p inv <username>

/party promote <username> - /p own <username>

The listed can be used to shorten the commands for parties!

And for making life easier, say you were in a party, and you were doing private games for instance, you were in team chat, and doing /p c every now and then to say something in your party chat and going back to team chat.

We can fix that by creating a command quite simple:

/pc <message> - By doing this it will broadcast your message even if you are in team chat, and you wont have to do /p c every now and then just to say something in party chat​

Reason(s):
I know that some of you are going to say:
" If u are in a private game or something, why not just put a ! infront of your message so that it will be broadcasted to the entire game "

My answer is: " What if there are players who joined the party late, and doesnt have a rank higher than Titan, and therefore cannot spec to see the global messages done by a ! "

So this simple little modification to party commands is going to help players who dont want to spend too much time writing commands that can be made very simple​

Example(s):
^^^​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
I use
/p invite
/p kick
/p promote
/p disband

-1 bad suggestion coz they already have shortcuts, they are definitely not adding "/p k" and "/p inv"

Mute

Great Reporter
Neutral

I feel like this is kinda unnecessary as the existing shortcuts are enough and do the job.
Btw, the /p inv command already exists.

OP
OP
Flame__

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I use
/p invite
/p kick
/p promote
/p disband

-1 bad suggestion coz they already have shortcuts, they are definitely not adding "/p k" and "/p inv"
ok but what about the part in which u get to to /pc <message> that will be useful

austinpd

Pika Lover
100% upvote for /p l fpor party list and /p s for party settings

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Flame_Was_Taken

Suggestion:
Shortening Party Commands & Quick Uses |

Detailed description:
Okay, okay, I know that a similar suggestion has already been suggested before and has been scanned >>> https://pika-network.net/threads/shortening-the-party-commands.332625/

But.. This suggestion only implies for 2 commands. /party list > /pl and /party setting > /ps

My suggestion is to make this more advanced and even shorter and more simpler for players to use...

/party kick <username> - /p k <username>

/party invite/add <username> - /p inv <username>

/party promote <username> - /p own <username>

The listed can be used to shorten the commands for parties!

And for making life easier, say you were in a party, and you were doing private games for instance, you were in team chat, and doing /p c every now and then to say something in your party chat and going back to team chat.

We can fix that by creating a command quite simple:

/pc <message> - By doing this it will broadcast your message even if you are in team chat, and you wont have to do /p c every now and then just to say something in party chat

Reason(s):
I know that some of you are going to say:

" If u are in a private game or something, why not just put a ! infront of your message so that it will be broadcasted to the entire game "

My answer is: " What if there are players who joined the party late, and doesnt have a rank higher than Titan, and therefore cannot spec to see the global messages done by a ! "

So this simple little modification to party commands is going to help players who dont want to spend too much time writing commands that can be made very simple

Example(s):
^^^
part settings can be changed using short commands like enabling invite can be done using /p inv all. /p inv already exist and others are not needed as its not used that much anyways

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
part settings can be changed using short commands like enabling invite can be done using /p inv all. /p inv already exist and others are not needed as its not used that much anyways
as I said u devote without readin :/

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
ok but what about the part in which u get to to /pc <message> that will be useful
When I have to talk in party chat, i type "/pc" and when don't want to talk in party chat, i again type "/pc"

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Hello Flame__,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.