Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Sharpness on Swords

zquizle

Banned
Suggestion:
Sharpness on Swords (SkyBlock)

Detailed description:
The Donator Kits on Classic SkyBlock are filled with Swords which have unbreaking. I would suggest to add sharpness on them.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
For example the SkyGod Kit is filled with Protection 5 Amor, Unbreaking 3.

Example(s):
We would have a better feeling while PvPing and farming Mobs.

OP
OP
zquizle

zquizle

Banned
1. SkyVip: Sharpness 2, Unbreaking 1
2. SkyHero: Sharpness 3, Unbreaking 2
3. SkyLord: Sharpness 4, Fire Aspect 1, Unbreaking 2
4. SkyLegend: Sharpness 5, Fire Aspect 2, Unbreaking 3
5. SkyGod: Sharpness 5 Fire Aspect 2, Looting 3, Unbreaking 1

This are only examples!

Regards,
zquizle

PYPY_KAT

Pika Member
Not only the sword is trash, the whole kit is trash you get only 1armor set + some tools every 48 hour, change the kits pls.

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Yeah this would be good! Would make the pvp for drops more competitive however it would be unfair to make the swords too powerful for the higher donating players because then the server just turns into pay-to-win and could loose some of the 'free' players, whom I assuming make up the majority of the servers players.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello,As a SkyGod donor in classic skyblock i will agree with everything above.The kits are really bad and the cooldown to them is so long.Waiting 48 hours to get 1 set protection 5 unbreaking 3 is really bad.I would like to see at least a sharpness sword in the kits and maybe some Golden apples to the lower ranks and some Enchanted Golden apples to the higher donor ranks.It will make the game more enjoyable.
Thank you for the time,HakunaMyFapa

_T3BB3RT_

Hey,
This is a good suggestion, the actual SkyBlock Kits aren't pretty good, because I think when you pay a amount of money you should get a ''Price'' and that ''Price'' isn't in the actual SkyBlock Kits. The Kits you was describe, looks good and use full! ^^

Regards,

_T3BB3RT_

Icekiller567

That would be great. I sometimes get these kits when I open the vote crates and I think those kits are really bad, you can easily make better with just enchanting your armor with books. And the swords with just unbreaking are just not good enough for what you pay for the ranks. I agree with zquizle's enchants, as they would make the ranks worth the money you payed for the rank, and the time you wait for the cooldown on the kits.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey zquizle,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0