Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Share Your Opinions About Sky-PvP

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Heya! Did you enjoy SkyPVP? If yes, what did you like about it? If no, what didn't you like? How do you think the server could make it better? I'm excited to hearing your opinions.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
its good but had alot of lag at first. i do like it but in my opinions its a bit p2w cuz of rank kits. btw wanna join my team?

Nabo_xD

it has a lot of bugs, looks a lot like kit pvp and I got a Mystery rank box and I open it and it wont give me anything

vrroooooom

Rare Pika
Interesting gamemode, seems like lots of fun to play as long as it's active like today. The only thing that's kinda bad is the amount of teamers and backstabbers, but it's a part of the game, I guess...

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Same as kit pvp nothing else
I would say pika should focus on existing game mode and bringing more players.

ChillBruh_

TBH it really feels like a mix game mode of Sky Wars and Kit PVP nothing new like if they had a child, Pika should rather focus on improving the performance and lag issue of their server and prioritize their popular game modes like (Bedwars, Practice, etc) . There are a bunch of suggestions pending for bedwars but they really don't care about them, like literally I guess 50-60% of their total revenue is generated from minigames but they simply ignore their player base, As a champ myself I don't think so players are purchasing ranks only for extra cosmetics and flying around the lobbies and not for better experience on the server, after the launch of Sky-Pvp ig within just after 12-13 hours server literally got broken like it can't handle any more players on it, Just Because of it I literally lost my win streak of 12 in bedwars cuz the shtty:poop: server kicked all the players midgame and game got closed like wtf??? we even clutched a game and saved our win streak just to be get kicked from the server, In the end, I would only like to say Owners are more focused on the money rather than improving their server.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
TBH it really feels like a mix game mode of Sky Wars and Kit PVP nothing new like if they had a child, Pika should rather focus on improving the performance and lag issue of their server and prioritize their popular game modes like (Bedwars, Practice, etc) . There are a bunch of suggestions pending for bedwars but they really don't care about them, like literally I guess 50-60% of their total revenue is generated from minigames but they simply ignore their player base, As a champ myself I don't think so players are purchasing ranks only for extra cosmetics and flying around the lobbies and not for better experience on the server, after the launch of Sky-Pvp ig within just after 12-13 hours server literally got broken like it can't handle any more players on it, Just Because of it I literally lost my win streak of 12 in bedwars cuz the shtty:poop: server kicked all the players midgame and game got closed like wtf??? we even clutched a game and saved our win streak just to be get kicked from the server, In the end, I would only like to say Owners are more focused on the money rather than improving their server.
the number u stated "50-60% of revenue" is actually wrong. 50-60% of revenue is generated from other gamemodes. but 50-60% of playerbase is from minigames. and thats the reason why they dont focus on minigames.