Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Server Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish7198

Pika Member
Username:
Krish7198​

Suggestion:
Server Upgrade​

Detailed description:
Hi There!, I know that the devs are very busy and they might not play the game that much, so you might not know this grave issue in the server, so Basically the server needs an Upgrade, it is laggy as hell, due to the Increasing Community which is going to increase Drastically in Summer (in June) to support it, please Upgrade the server, i am having a really Bad Experience, when i try to Ninja Bridge, the Block kind of Flickers Before Being placed which makes it like i fell and then i tp on the Block which is really annoying, other than that Players and lagging so much that every players seems to teleport from one place to another, this Lag is the worst and this time of the day, so please look in this matter.​

Reason(s):
Hi There!, I know that the devs are very busy and they might not play the game that much, so you might not know this grave issue in the server, so Basically the server needs an Upgrade, it is laggy as hell, due to the Increasing Community which is going to increase Drastically in Summer (in June) to support it, please Upgrade the server, i am having a really Bad Experience, when i try to Ninja Bridge, the Block kind of Flickers Before Being placed which makes it like i fell and then i tp on the Block which is really annoying, other than that Players and lagging so much that every players seems to teleport from one place to another, this Lag is the worst and this time of the day, so please look in this matter.​

Example(s):
Increase RAM of the server so it can actually hold 3000 Players Lag Free​

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Its not because of the server lag its because of your ping or client.
And the anti cheat is most strict than ever so it happen to be the one who is preventing you from bridging.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think that the problem is specific to you, as no one else has experienced the same problem as you.
Some of my suggestions are the following:
  • Try bridging without a high CPS counter.
  • Try to fix your internet connection to reduce the lag. (If it's not possible, it could be because you are in a different region far away from the server.)
  • It could be because of the client that you are using.
Some of the reasons causing your blocks could be the following:
  • Server anti-cheat is strict because they are trying to reduce the hacker population.
  • It could be the anti-cheat trying to block strange packets.
In conclusion, before blaming the server for something, check if the problem might be caused by you.
(PD: Do not take this too seriously, as it is my opinion.)

_iGhostly

Veteran
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello Krish7198,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.