Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Server is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

auro1

Banned
Hey

So i made a support ticket like 1 month ago and i still havn't got my perks :/
I see Mods And Admin but they never respond only LittleFeather96 does but she doesnt have perm's.
And Teun the Fag never responds but always writes in chat whenever she/he/both is on.
Idc if i get banned of fourms for saying teun is Fag , truth be told he is and alomost every staff is ...

Last edited:

Deadn00b2

Banned
Auro <3 (the only reason i clicked was because of the clickbait title)
I warned you, didn't I? To stop spending money to get higher donator ranks on OpFacs. This would happen, just like it did with JChanPlays. Also, you should have expected it from their amazing data loss program and the surprisingly easy MySQL injection. (Pika's getting more than $2k a month, and how much does a backup NAS server cost?)
He made a support ticket a long time ago, and they still have not responded.

Try getting the staff to respond to you on Teamspeak or their new Discord (probably got discord to cut off a few dollars on hosting their ts server) is basically useless. Chargeback is what I recommend, unless the money whore hogs here have chargeback prevention.

Last edited:

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
And Teun the Fag never responds
Teun is not a staff member thereby he is not obligated to respond.
truth be told he is and alomost every staff is ...
This is frankly pathetic you think this. Do you realize how much time staff members put into Pika, Do you realize that this is completely voluntary work.

Pika's getting more than $2k a month, and how much does a backup NAS server cost?
I am not sure if you understand the scale here. There is literally hundreds of GB's of data to be backed up every day. Thankfully Boomclaw has come up with a solution to this.
probably got discord to cut off a few dollars on hosting their ts server
Do not make accusations on something you have no idea about. Firstly TeamSpeak is staying, Secondly Staff migrated to discord due to the fact of message history availability. We have a separate staff discord server. We only have a public one to give players more options when trying to contact one of us.
Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.