Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Server Help Suggestions

oRucoy

Hello dear staff and members of pika network, i am knows as oRucoy mainly playing kitpvp, practice and Prisons, i am pretty sure many of you have noticed that whenever you use the command for searching available staff using "/staff" you always see empty spaces, meaning we lack staff on the server, i am about to write a couple of very concerning pieces of news, first of all, some of the rules that are already existing are quite unusual, for example the clean chat rule, where you can even get muted for simply saying "shit", as i got muted 7 times for saying "shit" i believe it is quite a overly exaggerated rule, if every person gets muted for saying shit even the staff would've been banned already and for that reason i believe the chat rules should have a change, additionally, There are too many hackers on the server and not many of them get banned, the problem lies in the report format, it takes too much time and understanding to find it in the forums and write it and as a result many people dont even bother reporting hackers and issues rather they just quit the server. and so i believe that we should make it so that every person can just report a hacker using "/report" <name> <reason> <server> and using those will be much quicker and efficient, of course some people will just report falsely for they are trying to save their pride how ever such a change is necessary for keeping the server alive, In addition an anti cheat would be really appreciated and of course other measures taken.

if u came this far reading I sincerely thank you for taking some time to read my report.
Dear Staff and forums members i hope this will help you out somehow to make this server a better place

thank you-
Michael Z.

Freez

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Freez
Hello, oRucoy.

This command /report has already been added to the game. Anti-cheat was updated recently. There are almost no cheaters in the game.

Have a good day!