Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Server False Bans

Snowine

Uh, so I kinda just got banned from the server in the middle of a bedwars game. It's a 10 mins ban nothing huge you know but the fact that I didn't really use any client modification well I was on Batmod but that's something I've been using for a long while now and I don't think it's a bannable client since it only consists of what other PVP client has. And this isn't the first time I got banned for "Client Modification (002) | Hacked Clients are not allowed" this is more like the 2nd or 3rd time and yeah I know yall can't really do anything since the anticheat isn't always 100% correct but personally id suggests yall look into the anticheat more cuz it doesn't really do anything to players who are actually cheating but goes for the ones who lagged for like 5 seconds.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
thats the anticheat, you didn't do anything wrong its just the anticheat thought you were cheating if you're lagging and you get a high cps it will most probably thing ur cheating and ban/kick you

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
That’s server side problem, I know it feels bad to get kicked out mid game but it was probably because of lag , and if you ever get banned again you can appeal.

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good afternoon,
SnowyT_T

I_nub_XD

Pika Lover
You just butterfly click for 30 seconds without moving and u get banned for 10 mins

lol:confused:

wGreysniper21

I think the anti-cheat needs fixing. I have got kicked so many times for supposedly hacking although the only mod I ever use is optifine.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Make an ban appeal if you think you got falsely banned.

I_nub_XD

Pika Lover
Yeah I does happen when u butterfly click

happened to me like 13 times

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
if the server is laggy and its almost everytime laggy and you have high cps the server will most probably kick/ban you.happened to me alot of times when grinding

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
just click 8-12 cps and learn to block hit and combo and u will never get kicked

DeathAddict

just click 8-12 cps and learn to block hit and combo and u will never get kicked
I click 10 cps, still get kicked. This isn't the issue.
Edit: The issue is when the server lags and freezes up and you keep clicking, so when it stops lagging it counts all the clicks you did in those 5 seconds as clicks in 1 second

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
I click 10 cps, still get kicked. This isn't the issue.
Edit: The issue is when the server lags and freezes up and you keep clicking, so when it stops lagging it counts all the clicks you did in those 5 seconds as clicks in 1 second
use like a fps boost client like salwyrr in vanilla i get 60-70 in salwyrr i get 90-120