Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Send messages to offline players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnyy

Suggestion:
Send messages to offline players

Detailed description:
Hi,
In 2017, I lost contact with my very close friend and there was absolutely no way for me to get in contact with him again. I've thought of a new way to find him again. If everyone has access to the command "/mail send" then it'd be an easier process for every player on the server to have easy communication with each other, instead of waiting for them to get on the server. Different people live in different countries. Especially that Pika-network is a server accessed by players from all over the globe, and sometimes it is hard to find them online when you are. So if we can leave messages for offline players to read later on, it would be way time efficient instead of waiting.

Thank you for your time

Gamemode / Platform:
Factions

Reason(s):
To make easy communication between players on Pika-Network.

Example(s):
Everyone has access to the command [mail read/send] OR Pika-network creates a new command for messaging offline players

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Finnyy,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.