Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

sellwands, economy and the current state of cbs.

jonaskuuuh

Pika Member
sup pika's!

I will deticate this post to adres some things that are broken and my solution to it. So let's start!

-Sellwands are broken. some of you may know, some may not. I don't have a clue about why and what caused it because even the helpers don't know. this is a bit worrying for big islands like mine (don't want to sound like a complete jerk). we are not able to sell all our hundreds and hundreds of chest by hand because they fill faster then we can sell them. I would like to hear from any mods, admins or owner what happend to them and why they haven't done something about it as of yet. I think this problem can be fixed by using a sellsign plugin untill the sellwand problem is fixed. this also leads me to the next part.

-Economy is pretty weird now too. Due to the broken sellwands we don't really get money anymore. this will cause the is top leaderbord to bassicly freeze because nobody can buy spawners, blocks, beacons or any other island upgrading things which is for 90% of the skyblockers the reason why they are playing it in the first place: they want to become #1 at the end of the season. As I said in the previous paragraph this can be fixed by using sellsigns untill sellwands or any other reasonable solution is on the table and will prevent things that I will be telling now.

-The current state of CBS. I myself am playing this for like 4 months straight now. I am online almost everyday and I paid a lot of money to the server to have fun and become the best as well. This wasn't really a thing for me back then because I made friends. Friends that would come online with me everyday and which I could mess about with all day. But due to the current economy and sellwands status I see people coming less and less online. this might sound really over the top but Pika's player count might become less and less over time if someone doesn't fix these problems. People that are new on the server don't have a problem with it but are also less likely to buy ranks, key's etc then players who are playing for months now. when they reached the point that they need sellwands for their farms they will leave soon too because you simply CAN'T sell every chest by hand. they will not tell their friends to come over and play on the server anymore which will result in less and less people joining, playing, buying stuff and having fun at the server and I think that nobody wants that: Staff don't want it, Donators don't want it and the new people don't want it either.

I want to close this thread by saying that this isn't a rant, its just how I see things happening now and in the future. Please take it serious and let's make skyblock great again!

-Jonas aka Jonaskuuh aka AceOfHearts

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Could agree to this, but this is how pika has been for the past few years...