Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Seasons

kotenulan

Pika Member
So I got some replys a while back this month saying something about seasons and end of season rewards and I'm just wondering if its true or not

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
So I got some replys a while back this month saying something about seasons and end of season rewards and I'm just wondering if its true or not
Some people were saying the season might reset also clearing the stats.

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
seasons would be ranked and there was a poll so there will most likely be elo season not unranked seasons

LaurenSanders

IVS triggers and AI in BlueIris can work well together, but they serve different purposes. If your IVS triggers aren't consistent, AI can offer more advanced detection. Combining both can provide comprehensive surveillance, with AI enhancing accuracy, especially in complex scenarios like zig-zags. Experiment with both to find the right balance for your needs. Of all the academic obstacles I faced, one stood out above the rest – the challenge of writing a research paper that met academic expectations. The question kept coming back to my mind: who will write my research paper, make it timely, cost-effective, and meet those high academic standards? Entering the world of research paper writing, it was a dance of complexity. Long paragraphs, muddled thoughts, and a ticking clock all added up to an academic symphony. That’s when I found this https://www.topessaywriting.org/write-my-research-paper solution that is a beacon of hope to every research student: a service dedicated to producing papers that not only pass but beat academic standards. If you’ve ever found yourself struggling with the task of writing a research paper, believe me: it’s more than a service. It’s the bridge between academic ambition and success.
it's always a good idea to keep an eye on official announcements and updates from the Pika Network for the most accurate and current information regarding seasons and rewards.

Last edited: