Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scam

Zeysow

Hello,I échanged à god rank against 2K pika gold but the guy deco without giving me the pikagold so he ripped me off and didn’t authorize himself i have 3 minute video with all the evidence so i would like to get my god rank

OP
OP
Z

Zeysow

Hello,I échanged à god rank against 2K pika gold but the guy deco without giving me the pikagold so he ripped me off and didn’t authorize himself i have 3 minute video with all the evidence so i would like to get my god rank
I dont can send the vidéo here do you have an email or a way to send it

Outscale

Banned
Hello,

If you got scammed in-game on a gamemode were scamming is punishable(Survival and SkyBlock) you can upload the video on Youtube and report the player HERE, however your items will not be refunded. Keep in mind that discord chats are not acceptable proof, and that scamming is allowed on these gamemodes; OPFactions, KitPvP, Practice, Lifesteal, Minigames, and OPPrison.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Hello,I échanged à god rank against 2K pika gold but the guy deco without giving me the pikagold so he ripped me off and didn’t authorize himself i have 3 minute video with all the evidence so i would like to get my god ran
Well, I would recommend that before carrying out any such trade you try to get any staff member as a mediator or do it with a person you trust.
Because yeah scamming is pretty much allowed in OPFactions.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Welp rip your god rank i guess but remember ok NEVER NEVER EVER GO first on a trade which is giftcard trade you can't get away if the person has Givin you the giftcard but he can get away if you given him the time first sooo never go first on gc trade cus if you scam you gonna get banned but the player that scammed you won't get banned

Remember that only in prison and factions this is a thing soo more careful next time