Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Sale notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Sale notification​

Detailed description:
Sale notification is something that just pops up on ur screen out of nowhere and in some sketchy situations it can really annoy u. I know that you have to profit from pika network. But if there was a way to disable those messages and put them in chat or some higher ranks like Elite. Imagine trying to record a video for yt or something and it just pops out of nowhere. Imagine if u were trying to get insane plays for ur montage and it comes out of nowhere. It just gets annoying. So if there are any chances that you could put it in chat it would be epic. At least for like Elite or Titan rank.​

Reason(s):
It's annoying.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I'd suggest putting those Ads on the bossbar instead.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
This was already suggested before and denied by voodootje
But +1 anyway

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Jace9

The Pika
Neutral. Doesn't really bother much in lobbies. But sometimes in Op Fac it pops up when I'm pvping and you just get combod cs u cant see anythin

Outscale

Banned
Its very annoying and it should be removed. I don't even remember when was the last time that Pika didn't have some kind of sale.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.