Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Rework class Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:
Rework class Spawners

Detailed description:
I think that gkit Spawners needs a rework.

Like i said in my previous suggestion regarding this - gKit Spawners is really bad right now. I doubt that anyone is purchasing it , and people that purchased it in the past probably don't even claim it anymore because in 3 months(Thats how long the season lasts) this gkit would give you: 36 Villager , 72 Iron Golem , 60 ZPS and 120 Blaze Spawners. So you would get 6.5b of Faction Top Value over 3 months from gKit Spawners.

Instead i'm suggesting that you make a crate called 'Spawner Crate'(Similiar as Jartex one , but amount of spawners that you get should be a bit higher since its OpFactions) and gKit Spawners should give you 2-3 Spawner Keys(Cooldown like before 1 week.)​

Reason(s):
Villager Spawners are not as rare as they used to be and the gKit Spawners feels useless because Unique&Godly Crate have very high chances to get Villager Spawners.​

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Every 2 weeks the rewards will double. So week 0, you will get (for example) 10 spawners, week 2 you will get 20, week 4 you will get 20, etc.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.