Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Revamping Abilities for Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Revamping Abilities for Skywars

Detailed description:
Afternoon Skywars Ladies & Gents. I'm here with a suggestion to balance / revamping the Skywars Abilities. ( ft. Zinxty --> My IRL friend )

This is another Skywars Revamping List which also took me a lot of effort and time. Hope you guys enjoy reading. ;3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q&A

- Why rebalancing / revamping?
- What kind of rebalancing / revamping will you do to SW Abilities?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Some of the SW Abilities are underrated or popular. For example: Vampire Abilities is so popular that no oneeven buy Fallen Angel, Paladin, Guardian etc. Paladin Abilities give 2 second of regeneration after a kill, It is powerful itself but no one buy it because how Vampire out perform it. Vampire Lv.8 can literally make you immortal due to how high the chance of healing and how much it heal a player.

- I will make some underrated SW Abilities e useful than the popular one, so in this way people can let the underrated Abilities to shine its moment. Also seeing players using Vampire in SW is boring now, I want some more challenges. Not to mention, I will also add some Extra Perks for each Abilities when they reach Lv.4.

SW Abilities Revamping

Triple Shot

- Rename Abilities name to Multishot
- Reduce the chance of firing 3 arrows ( 15% > 10% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Pentashot at Lv.4

- Pentashot will have a 20% chance to fire 5 arrows

Escapist
- Increase the chance of triggering speed boost ( 8% >15% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Panic at Lv.4

- When HP is below than 40%, Player will trigger Panic. Trigger a Speed 3, Jump Boost 2 and Weakness 2 both for 5 second

Vampire

- Lower the amount of healing ( 35%> 29% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Takedown at Lv.4

- When obtain a kill, player will trigger Takedown. Player will be heal 2.5 HP for every kills while also receiving Slowness 4 for 2 second

Fallen Angel

- Lower the damage when HP is below 50% ( 50% > 42% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Bloodlust at Lv.4

- When HP is below 30%, player will trigger Bloodlust. Trigger a Strength 1 for 5 second and Slowness 3 for 7 second
Sniper
- Increase the chance to dealing more damage with arrow ( 5% > 15% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Enchanted Shot at Lv.4

- Enchanted Shot will have a 15% chance to fire 1 powerful deadly shot, this shot will deal 4 Hearts ( 8 Point damage because HP is count as 20 Point = 10 Hearts ) no matter what armor they have, after hit a player with the arrow, the damage dealer will get Weakness 1 and Slowness 2 for 8 second [ Triple Shot ( Multishot ) extra arrow does not count ]

Guardian

- Increase the chance of taking less damage ( 5% > 13% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Holy Shield at Lv.4

- When HP is below than 35%, player will be blessed. Player will gain a Resistance 3 but with a side effect of Slowness 2 both for 5 second

Paladin

- Lower the chance of receiving regeneration after a kill ( 50% > 38% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Holy Blessings at Lv.4

- When HP is below than 20%, player will be blessed. Player will gain the following buffs for 3 second:
+ Fire Resistance 1
+ Speed 2
+ Regeneration 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

That all for today suggestion, hope people can use the other SW Abilities so they doesn't feel left out. ;3

Reason(s):

Last edited:

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
I like your suggestion personnaly.
but something is bad here kinda paladin perks is kinda bad,fallen angle bro it become so much op u can say 2 sec but it 10 sec man it will destroy evrryone in 10 sec.
And it should be allow to use all abilites

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Revamping Abilities for Skywars

Detailed description:
Afternoon Skywars Ladies & Gents. I'm here with a suggestion to balance / revamping the Skywars Abilities. ( ft. Zinxty --> My IRL friend )

This is another Skywars Revamping List which also took me a lot of effort and time. Hope you guys enjoy reading. ;3

Q&A

- Why rebalancing / revamping?
- What kind of rebalancing / revamping will you do to SW Abilities?
- Some of the SW Abilities are underrated or popular. For example: Vampire Abilities is so popular that no oneeven buy Fallen Angel, Paladin, Guardian etc. Paladin Abilities give 2 second of regeneration after a kill, It is powerful itself but no one buy it because how Vampire out perform it. Vampire Lv.8 can literally make you immortal due to how high the chance of healing and how much it heal a player.

- I will make some underrated SW Abilities e useful than the popular one, so in this way people can let the underrated Abilities to shine its moment. Also seeing players using Vampire in SW is boring now, I want some more challenges. Not to mention, I will also add some Extra Perks for each Abilities when they reach Lv.4.

SW Abilities Revamping

Triple Shot

- Rename Abilities name to Multishot
- Reduce the chance of firing 3 arrows ( 15% > 10% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Pentashot at Lv.4

- Pentashot will have a 20% chance to fire 5 arrows

Escapist
- Increase the chance of triggering speed boost ( 8% >15% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Panic at Lv.4

- When HP is below than 40%, Player will trigger Panic. Trigger a Speed 3 for 7 second

Vampire

- Lower the amount of healing ( 35%> 30% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Takedown at Lv.4

- When obtain a kill, player will trigger Takedown. Player will be heal 2.5 HP for every kills

Fallen Angel

- Lower the damage when HP is below 50% ( 50% > 45% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Bloodlust at Lv.4

- When HP is below 30%, player will trigger Last Call. Trigger a Strength 2 for 10 second

Sniper
- Increase the chance to dealing more damage with arrow ( 5% > 15% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Enchanted Shot at Lv.4

- Enchanted Shot will have a 15% chance to fire 1 powerful deadly shot, this shot will deal 5 Hearts ( 10 Point damage because HP is count as 20 Point = 10 Hearts ) no matter what armor they have.

Guardian

- Increase the chance of taking less damage ( 5% > 13% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Holy Shield at Lv.4

- When HP is below than 40%, player will be blessed. Player will gain a Resistance 3 for 5 second

Paladin

- Lower the chance of receiving regeneration after a kill ( 50% > 42% )
- Gain an Extra Perk call Holy Blessings at Lv.4

- When HP is below than 25%, player will be blessed. Player will gain the following buffs for 7 second:
+ Fire Resistance 1
+ Speed 2
+ Regeneration 2
+ Jump Boost 2
+ Saturation 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

That all for today suggestion, hope people can use the other SW Abilities so they doesn't feel left out. ;3

Reason(s):
Some are too op some are good but most are bad so -1

Spenzrl

Rare Pika
IGN
Spenzrl
+1 really dont see a reason to downvote

also, nice detailed and clean suggestion

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.