Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars respected owners\admins i request you to add a thing in which if you die with your tools they should

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastISplaying

Minecraft Username
beastISplaying

Suggestion:
respected owners\admins i request you to add a thing in which if you die with your tools they should degrade instead of disappearing and shears should not go anywhere

Detailed description:
it is because tools cost soo much and it makes the game a little easy soo​

Reason(s):
this is because all of my friends i play with they say the same thing and the players new to the server ask why dont your tools stay with you​

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
because its bed wars no keep inventory in it

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
Minecraft Username
beastISplaying

Suggestion:
respected owners\admins i request you to add a thing in which if you die with your tools they should degrade instead of disappearing and shears should not go anywhere

Detailed description:
it is because tools cost soo much and it makes the game a little easy soo

Reason(s):
this is because all of my friends i play with they say the same thing and the players new to the server ask why dont your tools stay with you
if you want to have keep inventory it will be boring while u do no effort just buy things once and no need to the villager again

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
Would be overpowered if that happened
it will never he overpowered if that happened because the others will have the same thing so its still bed wars but its more funny and good when u lose your stuff when u die

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey beastISplaying ,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.