Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice Reset Practive Statistics

ImKreux

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
ImKreux​

Suggestion:
Reset Practive Statistics​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Players;
We see that players with stats on our server are inactive or banned, they unnecessarily violate the stats and their names continue to be written there, this problem discourages new players and reduces competition. I switched to Pika from the Jartex server and when Jartex closed, everyone on Pika raised their stats and it was impossible to keep up with them, we still play the game in such a negative situation. For a new competitive environment and an enjoyable game, I demand that the stats be reset to restore people's enthusiasm for the game and I am curious about the opinions of the players on Pika. If the demand of the players is too high, I am waiting for an answer from the authorities whether the authorities will fulfill this demand.​

Reason(s):
2-3 months before Jartex Practive closed, the pika statistics were reset and we lost 2-3 months of statistics, now it is much more difficult to compete statistically and most players who are at the top of the statistics do not play or are banned from the server, this kills the competitive environment, I ask you to reset the statistics and increase the competitive environment again while the Summer Vacation has come. While those who play in Pikada have increased their stats within 2-3 months, we follow them 2-3 months behind and this has come to an impossible dimension, I ask you to reset the stats and ensure that the competitive environment is created again, I wish you respect and love...​

Example(s):
I'm not going to give examples and target people, but it's very easy to find most of the people who are at the top of the stats and banned or who haven't played the game for a long time. We can find them all in Pika Stats. I didn't want to give examples because the examples I will give will be by name.​