Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Reset OPskyblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeisupp

Suggestion:
Reset OPskyblock.

Detailed description:
hello there. I have been a player on this server for a long time, and the only minigame that I was playing was OPskyblock. Now, there are not a lot of players due to the fact that it does not reset. I am sure that if OPskyblock will be resetted, old players (like me) would play it. This is the only minigame that did not reset in like 3 years or so.

Reason(s):
OPskyblock should be reseted not only because I want it, but because the minigame is pretty much dead and there are no players there because there were no resets. By the look of the things, I can't even log in the OPskyblock. It had some resets, but then OPskyblock was not reseted.

Thank you for your time,

timeisupp.

9L4you

Rare Pika
Hello player,

By the looks of Op fac it really needs a reset. the Staff is trying very hard to fix it until then we wait. if you want more info about the op fac:Contact a Admin/owner via discord.

Have a good day.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Hello player,

By the looks of Op fac it really needs a reset. the Staff is trying very hard to fix it until then we wait. if you want more info about the op fac:Contact a Admin/owner via discord.

Have a good day.
He is talking about Op Skyblock , Not OpFac
Other than that. I totally disagree, Staff should try their best getting Classic Skyblock a reset. It as a HUGE Player-Base with over 90+ Members a day.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Other than that. I totally disagree, Staff should try their best getting Classic Skyblock a reset. It as a HUGE Player-Base with over 90+ Members a day.
Has* :')

9L4you

Rare Pika
oh xD cosider that op sky block. i thought it was op fac

OP
OP
T

timeisupp

I ma pretty sure that OPskyblock would have this amount of players, because the OPskyblock on this server is unique. Some people really seem to enjoy it, just that it did not have that many players, but at this time the classic one had low online if I am right.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey timeisupp,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.