Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal Reset OP Lifesteal due to bugs

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO​

Suggestion:
Reset OP Lifesteal due to bugs​

Detailed description:
From what I have seen in discord screenshares and messages alot of people are complaining about how buggy and unfair the game is. I have been told that you can make full netherite prot 6 armor with just a bit of sand. That is incredibly unfair as it removes the grind. If you put OP Lifesteal offline and completely reset it again this will help you fix bugs and make it more fair. I'm sure the devs are trying to figure out something but this is the best thing to do, the players will be mad as they have grinded for loot the past 2 days however they will eventually realise it was for the best.​

Reason(s):
There's no grind, OP Lifesteal is one of the worst performing gamemodes and if it stays like this I'm certain it will turn out like last season. This season has massive potential due to ultimate rank, levels, custom armor from bosses etc.​

Example(s):
Put opls in offline, announce it in the discord server, take time to fix the bugs and test them, release opls to the public.​

Wonderfied

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Wondermine
Greetings CqmeronO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to DENY your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Gamemode resets happen at Specific times, you should not suggest resets.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!