Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Renew Rooftop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Username:
Hayakii_​

Suggestion:
Renew Rooftop​

Detailed description:
Okay, so i wanted to talk about the map rooftalk earlier it didnt eat much fps nor rn on other servers but nowadays if i que on rooftop i get alot of input delay and if i play rooftop on other servers my fps stays the same idk whats with that
note: i got almost same ping on both servers
i think you guys should check the map rooftop if theres some sort of things that eat fps​

Reason(s):
1-> Players won't hate rooftop
2-> Rooftop is a loved and og map and it will be good if others with low pc could play too
3-> players wont have to wait for too long for the game to start if rooftop gets fixed.​

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Hello, Hayakii_,

I think this is some kind of bug. Try to report it here: https://pika-network.net/bug-report/

Have a good day!
It can't be a bug I am facing this problem like forever that's why I never play rooftop it gives me like 30 to 50 fps while in other maps I get like easy 90 fps or above. I also like rooftop but the fps makes it unplayable for me so developers please look into this problem.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello Hayakii_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Map renewals or changes can significantly impact the overall gameplay experience for players. Even if the intent is to improve performance, altering a map may lead to unintended consequences or changes in gameplay dynamics.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.