Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby remove rank cosmeticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIPAUS

Pika Lover
IGN
DIPAUS
Username:
ggfgya ds: PLAYMIX#3705​

Suggestion:
remove rank cosmeticks​

Detailed description:
please remove the cosmetics by rank, because when people want this or that cosmetics, they want to play with it, and not just find out that they can't use it, I understand the restriction on God cosmetics and crazy cosmetics, but please remove the restriction of cosmetics by rank, or do not remove it, but make it so that it was possible, for example, to use one or another cosmetics either by immediately obtaining a rank, or by reaching some lvl, because it's a shame when you knock out cosmetics and you know that you can't play with it​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
let's say I knocked out cosmetics that can only be used with the rank of titan, but after reaching, say, lvl 40, I can use it without this rank​

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
If there was no cosmetics that only can be unlocked by ranks, then what is the point of buying ranks.
I get, that ranks such as Titan, Champion or Higher provide some extra features like /private game, /nick, /spec. But VIP and Elite ranks doesn't provide that much, the main reason players buy those ranks for access to more cosmetics and skywars kit also skywars voting. (if the player happen to be skywars player)
Getting specific cosmetics after hitting a certain level mark is a good suggestion but that also doesn't mean it should replace rank based cosmetics.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Not going to happen, Ranked players PAY for ranks and they would lose perks, Less perks makes it less appealing and thus less rank purchases and Pika needs profit to run.

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello ggfgya,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • what Otherside has mentioned: will make paid ranks less useful as you wouldn't need a rank to use all cosmetics
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.