Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyBlock remove quest kill 3 bosses

Horizonceto

Legendary Pika
IGN
Horizonce
Minecraft username:
david99powerfull​

Suggestion:
remove quest kill 3 bosses​

Detailed description:
i think pika should remove the quest kill 3 bosses​

Reason(s):
1st i can see that this quest was meant to be "kill 1 boss" but for some reason its "kill 3 bosses" because when i redeem the quest skip thing it says select a quest to skip and on my scoreboard it says "kill 3 bosses" but with the quest skip it says "kill 1 boss" and killing 3 bosses takes minimum 1h maximum 90mins + what if you have enemies in pvp and u try to kill the boss but they kill you its impossible you just have to wait to do a quest skip which has a cooldown of 1h 30mins which is really dumb, i got this quest 3 times in a row and im not gonna continue doing quests and i recommend everyone to not do quests until this gets lowered to 1 boss or gets removed​

saaiber10

Epic Pika
IGN
saaiber10 blackflufykitten DePoezeMan
i agree is a to long qeust

KenzoClikzy

Pika Member
I agree too its very difficult there are other players that are trying to kill you and you cant defend.

Ahmed_OneEye

I agree too its very difficult to kill the boss when there are people hunting u down its either u focus on boss or people so remove the kill boss quest

Dragonsnare_95

Pika Member
I agree it's been a tough job tryna do this quest Instead of this they should add Kill one boss , not 3