Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Remove pvp pet (pets that help in pvp )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebad73

Banned
IGN
Ebad73
Username:
Ebad73/xfway_cortex#7482​

Suggestion:
Remove pvp pet (pets that help in pvp )​

Detailed description:
the pets for pvp like i think guardian pet?....right?....are over powered and making the game unplayable and hard ...alot of people dupe and stack pet idk what that even is and how?....but tthey do it and kill me in 3 shots while both are p4 s5 netherite str pots still i attack like 5 shots and in 3 shots im in spawn xd....cant even egap...so remove pvp pets ez...pets are good in worlds and grind but pvp...id think so ....and pls ban HACKERS!.....​

Reason(s):
People are duping the pets and insta killing p4 u3 armour netherite in 3 shots with s5 u cant even egap while taking or youll die .Only option is to run. they dupe and stack pets​

Example(s):
remove pvp pets that all​

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
This is over powered pet, nerf it or remove it really, It's funny coming in the Pvp arena full neth armor prot IV, then a diamond armor guy that 5Hits you and kill you so fast, Staff can't really tell if is it hack or a pet, i think.

OP
OP
E

Ebad73

Banned
IGN
Ebad73
This is over powered pet, nerf it or remove it really, It's funny coming in the Pvp arena full neth armor prot IV, then a diamond armor guy that 5Hits you and kill you so fast, Staff can't really tell if is it hack or a pet, i think.
stack pets

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
+1 because pvp pet allow to deal 2x damage which is unplayable for protection 4 users

Astrospeh

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Ebad73,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Completely removing pets from pvp isn't viable since some pets are specifically made for pvp, instead you can suggest a possible nerf for the exsting pets
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.