Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Remove pearl damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemeonxicey

Minecraft Username:
Lemeonxicey​

Suggestion:
Remove pearl damage​

Detailed description:
When iam playing bedwars or even skywars and i have a pearl for some reason i always take damage when it lands and most of the times also die. so i would suggest to completey remove the damage you take if the pearl lands or atleast reduce the damage.​

Reason(s):
I find it very annyoing to die to "fall damage" from a pearl when you need to clucth a game or have to get away from an enemy and i aslo think u dont even have to take damage if you pearl but it's a thing ingame.​

Example(s):
I through a pearl to get away from the enemy and have 5 hearts the pearl lands and i dont take damage.​

Apo2xd

Veteran
Hello Lemeonxicey,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.​

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.