Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Remove Normal or Rumble mode votes in the waiting lobby after the player left from the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacity

Pika Lover
IGN
Legacity
Username:
Legacity​

Suggestion:
Remove Normal or Rumble mode votes in the waiting lobby after the player left from the lobby​

Detailed description:
I have seen this many, many times. I joined today a skywars game, and while i was in the waiting lobby, the normal mode had 3 votes, while I was the only Vip rank in the game. After a couple days I figgured out, that after a player voting for Normal or Rumble mode, then leave from the waiting lobby, the vote stays and there is no point to change that.​

Reason(s):
If there is 3 votes in Normal mode, but I wanna vote for Rumble while I am the only ranked player in the game, Its impossible to beat that 3 vote with 1.​

Example(s):
3 ranked player joins a skywars solo game, votes for a mode, and then they leave, the vote stays, and its impossible to beat that vote if you are the only ranked at that game or waiting lobby.​

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello Legacity,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The issue your stated occurs when there is a nicked titan/champion in the game. If a nicked titan/champion votes their votes won't be displayed in the chat but will be counted in the vote menu.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.