Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal Remove Militia from oplifesteal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChintuMintu

Minecraft username:
ChintuMintu​

Suggestion:
Remove Militia from oplifesteal​

Detailed description:
Militia is a enchant that when a player has on his sword, That when you hit a player it drops the item their holding.​

Reason(s):
This is not a fair enchant and I think this should be removed, Ive lost countless swords from this enchant maxed out swords and I go into pvp and my sword jsut drops my friends lost s6 because of it and ppl are just losing swords this isnt a fair enchant, Someone can just put milita on their diamond sword and take someones maxed out sword who grinded for it for ages, This is not fair.​

Example(s):
I went into pvp and I got hit twice and my sword drops and they took it, this jut isnt fair​

redi

Pika Lover
IGN
RedIIRoit
A lot of enchants aren’t fair.

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal
I feel bad for you so here's a +1

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello ChintuMintu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.