Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal Remove invisibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO​

Suggestion:
Remove invisibility​

Detailed description:
This can work in multiple gamemodes, however in lifesteal removing the invisibility potion + tipped arrow from villagers would greatly benefit everyone apart from those who use it.​

Reason(s):
My logic is, invis people use hacks or bug abuse, and I caught an invis player by the name BOY_GAMER23 bug abusing however my report got DENIED because you don't accept playernames from mods meaning if you use invis there is no way of getting caught for anything unless a member of staff is personally watching you.​

Example(s):
If this "BOY_GAMER23" bug abused again he wouldn't have invis meaning anyone can record and clip him as most don't have a mod that shows invis player names. Works with hackers too, if somebody is using obvious hacks like bunnyhop + killaura it lets anyone record and clip them to keep pika network a cleaner place
(I know you can do this because I've seen somebody do it, you also done the same with iron clad 3)​

Saad6722

Minecraft username:
CqmeronO

Suggestion:
Remove invisibility

Detailed description:
This can work in multiple gamemodes, however in lifesteal removing the invisibility potion + tipped arrow from villagers would greatly benefit everyone apart from those who use it.

Reason(s):
My logic is, invis people use hacks or bug abuse, and I caught an invis player by the name BOY_GAMER23 bug abusing however my report got DENIED because you don't accept playernames from mods meaning if you use invis there is no way of getting caught for anything unless a member of staff is personally watching you.

Example(s):
If this "BOY_GAMER23" bug abused again he wouldn't have invis meaning anyone can record and clip him as most don't have a mod that shows invis player names. Works with hackers too, if somebody is using obvious hacks like bunnyhop + killaura it lets anyone record and clip them to keep pika network a cleaner place

(I know you can do this because I've seen somebody do it, you also done the same with iron clad 3)

After reading it
I will give it a +1

redi

Pika Lover
IGN
RedIIRoit
+1
Similar things happen in Survival, hackers use invisible potions to hide their names from appearing in the video.

qq92

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
qq92
Hello CqmeronO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • it's a normal Minecraft feature. You can see in the chat when you attack someone or are attacked, so you can get the name of the rulebreaker
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.