Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

remove impossible level in pika opls

anubhavbk1

when I was playing in opls and grind levels there is a level in 60 kill 250 puffer fish. i am find a lot of but I didn't find a single puffer fish plz fix this level with another one and
remove kill squids this is the most impossible . this is the also region people r not playing bc they try to play and grind they saw impossible they quit.

manuxoxo

when I was playing in opls and grind levels there is a level in 60 kill 250 puffer fish. i am find a lot of but I didn't find a single puffer fish plz fix this level with another one and
remove kill squids this is the most impossible . this is the also region people r not playing bc they try to play and grind they saw impossible they quit.
I agree 👍 ............ . ............

CaveCrafter

Epic Pika
IGN
CaveCrafter
You can use level skip for skipped 1 level If you want