Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove getting effects when someone donates while you are in parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer​

Suggestion:
Remove getting effects when someone donates while you are in parkour​

Detailed description:
I was just doing some casual parkour on skywars and bedwars lobby yesterday(with no luck unfortunately) and i noticed a couple of times that if someone donates on the store, you still get the effects when you are doing parkour.

It would be unfiar as you would easily be able to make the difficult 4 block jumps. It is unfair as u get jump boost 2 and speed 2 which would also give a bit of speed up in your time.

It can easily be abused too! All you gotta do is sit right next to the start parkour pressure plate, wait for someone to donate and start and get going. 15-17 seconds of jumb boost 2 and speed 2 is enough to get to like checkpoint 2 or 3 if u can control your self nicely, you could get it in a very short amount of time. Also, if someone is too rich too be true and donates 1 EUR and starts parkour, would be still unfair.

I know this would be a lot of coding but still, add a plugin like where if u are in parkour, u dont get the donation effects.​

Reason(s):
Mentioned Above

Example(s):
How am i supposed to give an example for this thing wth​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I'm keeping the suggestion alive so more people can see this
So? that doesnt means that u will go off topic

Where does it say exactly I've read the rules page around 6942069420420 times but I couldn't see a rule that'd punish me for it

-UpperGround
I never said it's against the rules..... Its like saying I have done my homework but the book is at home

And that was flooding what u did up there

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Who said that? ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello TheDynamicGamer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned to only exclude this from parkour.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.