Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Remove cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
hitasu​

Suggestion:
Remove cooldown​

Detailed description:
There is now a cooldown in the general chat in the discord server
I am a word of my word and when I say issues will be stated and problems will be created if cooldown is not removed​

Reason(s):
cooldown is meant for anti bot lobby not general there has never been this cooldown and there will not be any need of it​

Example(s):
Wake up to Reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you will realize, that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen... Everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates wars. And Hatred is born in order to protect Love. There are nexuses, causal relationships that cannot be separated. I want to sever the fate of this world. A world of only Victors. A world of only Peace. A world of only Love. I will create such a World. I am... the Ghost of the Uchiha. For truly this reality... is a Hell​

Status
Not open for further replies.