Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rematch.gg is a SCAM !

Shazu

So i've been using rematch.gg for a while now and i've made around 10 bucks per month , and in my opinion its not worth it , its a wastage of time because u have to get 30 perfect games to get best 5 of them , and u cant just play the game every 6 hours , u need to play it whole day to get a little progress , it effect your health and eyes , which are more worth than those few bucks u earn , so in my opinion u should STOP !

Last edited:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
So i've been using rematch.gg for a while now and i've made around 10 bucks per month , and in my opinion its not worth it , its a wastage of time because u have to get 30 perfect games to get best 5 5 of them , and u cant just play the game every 6 hours , u need to play it whole day to get a little progress , it effect your health and eyes , which are more worth than those few bucks u earn , so in my opinion u should STOP !
If you think it's a scam then don't play Rematch then, simple as that ;-;

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
You earned money, right. You earned something, it's not a "scam", is it.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Oh yea and people boost which isn’t fair either making the game less fun

_DominikPro_

Banned
So i've been using rematch.gg for a while now and i've made around 10 bucks per month , and in my opinion its not worth it , its a wastage of time because u have to get 30 perfect games to get best 5 of them , and u cant just play the game every 6 hours , u need to play it whole day to get a little progress , it effect your health and eyes , which are more worth than those few bucks u earn , so in my opinion u should STOP !
It's not hard if ur skillful enough but yes first 3 players are always stat boosting so u can't help it /:

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
It does give money it takes time though, people don’t play rematch because of the boosting…
eh, at least it gives you something of monetary value.
as long as there is a good reward such as money, people will do anything so they can have an advantage. It’s just human nature.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
as long as there is a good reward such as money, people will do anything so they can have an advantage. It’s just human nature.
I would say don’t play it.. because of the boosting

Silver Wing

The Pika
um.. just begging outside for a few minutes would give you more money

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello,
Depending on each individual and matching pattern the results won't exactly be perfect, If it affects your health Touch grass please. Depending on how you place the tourment you'll get different results.