Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Remaking Abandoned Class

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__​

Suggestion:
Remaking Abandoned Class​

Detailed description:
Abandoned crate should be remade.
It is good that you changed the animation of Abandoned class crate but the loot is utter trash , that is comparable to epic or vote crate key. I mean I was scammed my 39euro by pikanetwork if that's what we get even for a paid crate.

Instead of getting 10 rewards we get 5 ,
The loot is very bad , it's same as what someone will get from a epic or vote key.
(Let's not count the mystery class voucher, as it doesn't work at all)​

Reason(s):
You cannot change the quality and the quantity of loot after people have paid for the Class . Also the abandoned class is the most expensive class , which was to give good things.​

Outscale

Banned
I totally agree, they changed the animation and just decided that the new animation is worth it for players to get less rewards, the abandoned class is complete trash right now. Either change it back to 10 rewards, or buff the rewards.

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
-1 aban are already to op which 10 rewards gonna end it like some people have more then 40 aban what we can talk about those? opprison is for grind not to gamble in my opinion

Have fun :D

OP
OP
A

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 aban are already to op which 10 rewards gonna end it like some people have more then 40 aban what we can talk about those? opprison is for grind not to gamble in my opinion

Have fun :D
They changed it to 5 rewards and if you have them , you will know that the items are very bad , I meant it , very bad.