Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines Reducing speed and removing /feed

mwmmy

Great Reporter
IGN
mwmmy
Minecraft username:
mwmmy​

Suggestion:
Reducing speed and removing /feed​

Detailed description:
Max speed currently is 4 and it makes pvp rather unbearable, it should be reduced to speed 2 to make pvp actually proper and enjoyable, and the other is to remove /feed (or make the cooldown equal for everyone)​

Reason(s):
For the speed it's the fact speed 4 is not good for pvp and it would make pvp more balanced to have it as speed 2 max, and removing /feed is due to the fact people with higher rank than you have the advantage over you in pvp due to the fact they have a way lower cooldown than you do (for example grand rank is 3 mins while monarch is 15 seconds) It lets the higher ranked person to get extra hits on you while you're gapping to fill hunger, a nice alternative would be to have everyone at the same cooldown.​

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) you're looking after the health of the game, which for obvious reasons deserves a +1
2) Snout will now becomes infinitely better with people using dune or spire or eye or whatever they use no longer have that speed boost which as a snout user, thanks.
3) less p2w more fun stuff
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
less p2w i get why but they're probably not gonna do it because this is how the money is flowing

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
also an aftermention it would be unfair for everyone who might have bought it for those benefits

zireb

Veteran
IGN
Zayne#5837
+1 removes pay2win and adds balancing to the game