Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyMines Reduce the netherite updates (pickaxe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Minecraft username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Reduce the netherite updates (pickaxe)​

Detailed description:
i suggest you to reduce the prices of pickaxes netherite tier updates as its too much costly and pointless.

Changes
Level 1 update: 2 uncommon netherite + 32 netherite.
Level 2 update: 4 uncommon netherite
level 3 update: 6 uncommon netherite + 48 netherite
Level 4 update: 8 uncommon netherite
level 5 update: 11 uncommon netherite

if you dont like them, then change them to as your will.

Reason(s):
So the prices of netherite pickaxe to update it are alot expensive, i.e the diamond tiers max level needs 13 uncommon diamonds,but the netherites level 3 update needs 13 uncommon netherite + netherite is the hardest material in minecraft therefor it takes more time to mine it. I was mining with a efficency 1 netherite pick and it took me 1h 30mins to get to efficiency 3. So i suggest that to reduce the prices of the pickaxes netherite teir updates.​

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
I am currently neutral on this suggestion, I feel like the price is only right for the pick you get upon completing it...
I would also recommend stopping at the efficiency 5 of any pick you are using and mine around 30 stacks of the next ore, I currently have 6 compressed netherite with 4 being mined and 2 being bought from the market place, and im using an efficiency 5 diamond pick with fortune 2.
this strategy is probably saving me around an hour of mining as just imagine having to mine 30 stacks of netherite with a clean netherite as opposed to mining it with an eff 5 diamond

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We believe it is already quite easy to level your pickaxe
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.